Monday 21 May 2012

What have you learned about yourself during the course?

I am capable of more than I realize. I used to think there were very few options to assist in global issues based far far away beyond simply throwing money at it (which isn`t a bad thing). This course taught me all the ways I can spend my time helping like volunteering and consulting and messaging donating, or simply raising awareness. Before this course it never occurred to me that perhaps I should message my government asking them to resolve issues. I am sure if I am consistent and make a good case they will reply and probably actually help. I have also learned the gravity the field of film and other media can have on global issues. Since this is field I wish to enter, I hope I can use what I have learned in this course to promote or raise awareness for a cause. As long as the leader doesn`t go on a naked bender I am sure my contribution will be significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment