Monday 21 May 2012

3 Issues of this course

The three most important issues I have learned during this course was the AIC and other issues in the Middle East, Globalization and how I can become a global citizen, and global issue concerning the worlds water supply. Most of the worlds more serious and possibly war starting conflicts are in the Middle East. Learning more about each country their and their relation to one any other have not only given me perspective but has also helped me understand what is to come next for the world and where I can be of assistance. The idea globalization and how intertwined countries have become has given me a chance to re-examine my life goals and create a path that channels my energy more usefully in becoming a global citizen. And finally the issue of fresh water has taught me that Canada yet again is the leader in a resource that may soon grow scarce. Know this has made me more thankful for my dual citizen ship (That was a joke I`d never survive in Nigeria). But in all seriousness I hope somewhere down the road to use my skills in my field to prevent any serious conflict over sharing the worlds water and I hope to create or promote solutions to that issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment